JOHNNIE WALKER BLACK LABEL 12 YRS OLD
Johnnie Walker Black Label is a true icon. Created using whiskies from the four corners of Scotland, it is an impressive whisky to share on any occasion.
Blended Scotch Whisky – 70cl / 40%
Age – 12 Year Old
Country – Scotland
Colouring – Yes
PRODUCER’S TASTING NOTES
- Nose: Rich dried fruits from the European oak sherry casks.
- Palate: Hints of smooth creamy toffee linger on the tip of your tongue.
- Finish: A sophisticated, smoky finish – the signature of all Johnnie Walker blends.
TASTING NOTES BY MARK GILLESPIE, WORLD WHISKIES AWARDS 2012
- Nose: Soft and complex with touches of toasted oak, honey, coconut, and figs.
- Palate: Spicy with a nice allspice note on top and caramel syrup sweetness underneath.
- Finish: Hints of lemon-lime citrus develop later, and last through the long finish.